I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, our work is subject to these General Terms and Conditions, to the exclusion of the customer’s terms and conditions.
Deviations from the Special and General Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of Execution are only possible with the express written consent of the Alphaplan business manager.
The special terms and conditions take precedence over the general terms and conditions, which in turn take precedence over the terms and conditions of execution.
The accompanying technical information constitutes an integral part of this contract.
2. The agreements concluded by our agents and other appointees only binds Alphaplan once confirmed in writing by the Alphaplan business manager.
3. The prices we state apply solely to the specifically agreed-to work.
Any additional work shall be charged separately.
The original price agreed to can be adjusted if Alphaplan can demonstrate, on the basis of objective parameters, that the price initially stated is, on the date upon which the work ends, greater by at least 10%.
Delays to the completion of the project as a result of stoppage due to working conditions or at the request of the customer are payable by the customer.
4. By the contract coming into being the customer acknowledges being familiar with the applicable technical requirements, qualities, possibilities and limitations, such as, inter alia, those stated in our quote and/or order confirmation and the accompanying technical documents, and consents thereto in full. Aftercare and any other treatments must always be performed in accordance with the directions in the technical documentation.
5. A contract that has been formed may only be terminated subject to our written consent.
In such a case, a fixed termination fee shall be payable by the customer of 28% of the agreed-to price, without prejudice to the right of Alphaplan to demonstrate further actual damages with respect to compensation, as claimed by third parties as a result of this termination.
6. The agreed-to price shall be paid by the customer as follows:
40% upon the formation of the contract;
20% upon the start of the work;
40% upon the delivery of the work.